"All the Single Ladies" is coming back for it's third year! From Boston's award-winning Improv Asylum, "All the Single Ladies" offers Bachelorette Parties and Girls Nights Out groups a wild night of comedy, dancing and a whole lot of naughtiness.
Over the course of the show, four friends set out for one last wild night out before one of them gets married. After a few drinks, old feuds and new secrets threaten their good time, and only some songs and dancing can help them work through it. The performers interact and dance with all the guests, but bachelorettes get a special treat! A hilarious high-energy night from start to finish, "All the Single Ladies" will have you laughing, singing and dancing with all your BFFs.
"All the Single Ladies" runs every Saturday night at 7:30 pm
at Ned Devine's, Faneuil Hall, Boston!
- Doors open at 7 pm. Please arrive early as lines get long!
- Preferred seating available for groups.
- "All the Single Ladies" at Ned Devine's is 21+!
- Bachelor Parties are welcome and get a special treat!
- Call 617-263-6887 for more information on group sales.
- Tickets are $25 for Dance Floor (Standing Room) / $35 for Reserved Seating.
"All the Single Ladies" will be running at Ned Devine's, Faneuil Hall, Boston. After the show, guests can continue on and partying on all night long!