Online Program: 30 Days of "Yes And..."
Are you looking for more passionate and engaged employees? Do you desire a workplace culture that inspires while improving the bottom-line? It's not brain surgery, but you do need to train your head!
The 30 Days of "Yes And..." virtual program is the perfect fit whether your company or team has already participated in an IA training program - or you are exploring the principles of improvisation in the workplace for the first time. The Yes And... program transfers the same mindset required to make ensemble comedy on stage into practical daily exercises that lead to results in your organization.
This is a completely virtual program. You provide an e-mail and we deliver the content!
An e-mail is sent each day to every team member featuring:
* One activity a day - 30 total - over 6 work weeks
* Each activity is individual - so it can be done by one person or an entire team
* A brief video explanation from an IA corporate training facilitator
* An explanation of how the idea translates from the stage to the office
* Helpful statistics and additional links for further information
* Team-building videos that can be done in the office
* Check-in conference call with an IA facilitator (Optional for additional charge)
* One-on-one or team coaching (Optional for additional charge)
This isn't a quick fix program. It is 30 activities spread over 6 weeks that will begin to rejuvenate your entire work culture. All you need to say is YES!
began his improvisational career as a member of the very first Improv Asylum Training Center graduating class. He went on to become a member of the IA Touring Company, then the NET Cast, before finally ending up on the IA Main Stage. In 2004 he moved to south Florida where he co-founded The Jove Improvisation and continues to perform, direct, teach, and conduct corporate training programs. He is the Founder and Creator of 30 Days of YES
) designed to help individuals live their passion and purpose. He is also currently the Community Leader for WorldBlu focusing on freedom-centered leadership.
Sign up Today!To sign up for your 30 Day session
, contact Bob Melley at 617.263.1300 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org